Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Lake Effect snow and Bitter Cold

Well I hope none of you were hoping for nice 40 degree highs with sunny weather for the next few days. With a strong arctic blast moving into the area with 15-30 mph winds the Lake Effect belts should be absolutely rolling. Currently I'm thinking 1-3" along the Lake Michigan shoreline while just east of Cleveland should see 12-36" of snow the next few days as this strong wind rolls across Lake Erie. Here's my maps:


Also expect temps to be very cold through the week with temperatures staying below 20 until maybe Thursday with wind chills at times being -20 to -30 below zero across region

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful bеat ! Ӏ would like to appгentіce while you amend your web site, how could і
    subscribe foг а blog site? The аccοunt helpeԁ me a acceptable deal.
    I had bееn tiny bit acquaіnted of this your broadсast offеrеԁ brіght сlеar
    conсept
    Here is my weblog : iphone 2 fix

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks environmental pollution

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now being filtered due to Blogger receiving an increasing amount of spam. If you have any type of blogger ID, your comment will be posted. I apologize for any inconvenience